I made these delish raw cakes the other day using my left over raw chocolate mousse (recipe here). Worked a treat so thought I’d share it with you.
Chocolate mousse recipe here
3 passion fruit pulps (canned pulp works well too)
For the crust
1 cup roughly chopped walnuts
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
Handful of cranberries (dates are a great substitute)
1/2 cup agave nectar
1 tbsp raw coconut oil
The simple instructions
1) Place all the ingredients for the crust mixture in a bowl and mix thoroughly
2) Spoon the chocolate mousse into tupperware molds (found here), ensuring its only 3 quarters of the way full
3) Spoon in the crust mixture of the mousse ensuring you leave some room at the rim
4) Leave to set in the refrigerator for a 3-4 hours
5) Turn the molds upside down and gently push the cake out of the molds and top with passion fruit pulp.
So so so so good! Again, you would’nt know the main ingredient was avocado.
Thanks for reading my loves.
Connect with Mode Madison