I have found the solution to those overly ripe avocadoes that everyone forgets to eat. Deliciously healthy chocolate mousse. Heres how:
4 small avocadoes
1 banana (optional)
1/2 cup of agave nectar ( honey or maple syrup is a good substitute)
1/2 tsp of maca powder
3 tbsp of coconut oil
9tbsp of raw cacao powder
4 frozen oranges
The simple instructions
1. Put all the ingredients except oranges in the blender and blitz until smooth and fluffy ( may require some mixing if the ingredients get stuck).
2. Peel and chop oranges. Place in a zip lock bag and freeze overnight.
3. Spoon mousse into glasses
4. Cover the glasses with glad wrap and let it set in the fridge over night for the best results
5. The next day, blitz the frozen oranges with 1/2 a cup of water in the blender. 6. Pour the oranges over the chocolate mousse and serve.
I only have a small family so we had 2 serves and I’ve placed the rest into some tupperware food moulds and turned them into mini chocolate mousse cakes for a lunch we’re hosting tomorrow. More details to come.
Thanks for reading all.
Connect with Mode Madison